Saturday, December 18, 2010

Final Essay

             I still remember beginnig of the September like it was yesterday. I was so afraid of college. Especially of English class because I'm international student and last year I was still ESL student at High School. I thought I will not pass this class because of reading and writing about literature. I was scared I will not understand anything. After one month I started to feel more comfortable with those all assignments and homeworks we had to do. Introduction to blogs was for me a big suprise but in the same time a great idea. Now we have time where technology is so developed and teachers already use it for their lectures so why we students cannot use computers for more then only typing homeworks?
             At class we had to do a lot of blog entries with ours essays and research papers about world of Supernaturals.Those are faries, angels, ghosts, creatures etc. I wasn't maybe the happiest person when I heard about it. However I started feel better when I found out that we are going to do some psychology aspects. We learnt about archetypes and those lessons I enjoyed the most. And the movie "Spirited Away" was so wonderful. I have never been a fan of manga and those kind of things but this film just amazed me. I have never seen any cuter movie like that. That  was also helpful to see how archetypes of one person can change during different situation. From innocent and altruist you can chnage to warrior and opposite. Then we could test ourselveson that knowledge when we were talking about book "Coraline" which I really enjoyed reading too. That book was so different from all books I read so far however it was nice experience.
             From all blogs I really enjoy to visit Barbara's blog. I 'm not really sure If she is a student of  my Profesor because I can't find her on the list but once our Profesor recommend one of her post. I went there  and I really liked it. After reading some of her posts I think she is really smart, and has a gift for writing. Everything she is doing or writing is so creative and fresh and she find other way to look up on things or issues. I am so impressed.
              I don't regret I took this course. I will say one again that I really enjoyed that time. I will definately recommend everybody to take this class with my Profesor. He is so funny and he can bakes cookies by himself haha. I learnt a lot about things about nobody really could tell me in life. I am little sad that semester is over and everything it's finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment